Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 10-2008-123

Member since: 6/27/08
Posted on:12/13/10 4:47 PM
Last Updated:12/13/10 5:06 PM

Barbara V said... (12/16/10 11:58 AM) Reply
I love your vest! The fabric with the style and fabulous fit and beautiful sewing make this so attractive. I'm going to pull this pattern and include in my "to do" list. Thanks for a wonderful and detailed review.
Hilary said... (12/15/10 8:41 PM) Reply
I love this vest, its perfect for our winters ( I live just north of SA).Your projects always look so beautifully done, too!
Sewnsewmom said... (12/14/10 8:46 PM) Reply
What an awesome job you did with this vest! It looks so nice on you. Impeccable sewing, as usual.
chickenlips said... (12/14/10 7:55 AM) Reply
This is amazing. Your garments are always perfection, and your workmanship is something I could only ever aspire to. I am so jealous!
mylittleelephant said... (12/14/10 6:14 AM) Reply
Cool, I love it, a great fabric too.
Laurasews said... (12/13/10 10:58 PM) Reply
Absolutely wonderful. I need one of these.
Christas said... (12/13/10 9:19 PM) Reply
I never tire of looking at your lovely garments. You are such meticulous seamstress. Every detail always looks perfect. What a wonderful inspiration to us all! This vest is another example of your beautiful sewing, and it looks terrific on you.
newmama said... (12/13/10 8:17 PM) Reply
I have a small piece of this fabric in brown that I thought would make a nice purse. It's good to know that it handles better than it looks like it would. Now I wish I had bought enough to make a vest though :)
swing like a girl said... (12/13/10 8:02 PM) Reply
Great vest. I love the quilted fabric and how you matched the quilt lines.
Leslie in NZ said... (12/13/10 7:47 PM) Reply
Your vest is fabulous!! Great job. I have loved this pattern since it came out. It is edgy, but such a practical garment. I hope I will make it one day too.
RadarRadiance said... (12/13/10 7:14 PM) Reply
I also love the vest! It looks great and the style with material and your great workmanship is perfect! Wish it belonged to me.
1SewSweet said... (12/13/10 7:12 PM) Reply
This is a great vest, just beautiful!!!
Sew it seams said... (12/13/10 6:34 PM) Reply
This is so, so cute Amanda! I love it. The fabric couldn't be nicer for it.
AnitaJJ said... (12/13/10 6:01 PM) Reply
This is a GREAT vest. I just love it!!! I'm going to look for similar fabric and make one of these too. I LOVE warm vests... You're cold in Texas, I'm cold in Florida... Now you'll be toasty warm.
MissCelie said... (12/13/10 5:22 PM) Reply
I said it on your blog and I'll say it here again, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this vest. And, I will be looking for material to exactly copy it.

by: Peggysclos...