Vogue 7975 or Kwik Sew 3258">The Contemporary Couture Jacket Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Sure-Fit Designs> Dress Kit (Sure Fit Designs Dress Kit)

Reviewed by:Sandy G.

About Sandy G.star
OR USA
Posted on:1/16/11 6:48 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 9 people    Very Helpful by 43 people
Baja Susana said... (11/2/12 6:33 PM) Reply
I am ordering the three pattern combo today. I watched all of the videos, and I am hooked. And your bodice looks wonderful.
frame maker said... (10/24/12 8:23 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I just purchased the three-pattern kit and am anxious to get started. My concern is my curved back and the forward arc of my shoulders. I hope to address those problems successfully.
Cultured Purl said... (5/10/12 6:45 PM) Reply
PS I also love Glenda's vest, I think I remember her talking about this in the DVD, the princess seamed vest and knew I had to have some of those also! You are going to have a lot of fun! Good sewing to you~
Cultured Purl said... (5/10/12 6:40 PM) Reply
I hope I can get to work w/ Glenda as you did and take a class from her soon, what a great fit you have! ( lucky you!)
Lizz said... (4/17/12 11:15 PM) Reply
I am working on my pants muslin and am happy with the progress so far. I may give Glenda a jingle to help with fine tuning the pants back.
LouiseW said... (2/24/11 1:02 AM) Reply
What a great feeling to get such a fantastic fit first time around. I have ordered the full kit and can't wait for it to arrive and get sewing. Looking forward to seeing your future reviews
Mufffet said... (1/17/11 11:54 AM) Reply
Interesting...thanks for the review!
JEF said... (1/17/11 8:00 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for this info and the class review!
mhk3boys said... (1/16/11 6:55 PM) Reply
Wow! Your top muslin looks great! I have started my jeans draft for the pants kit, so far I love it!

All About Linings