Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2682 (Women's Tops)

Review submitted in Fabric Stash - 2011 Contest

Last Updated:3/28/11 10:19 PM

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

LynneMR said... (4/3/11 9:52 PM) Reply
I love both of your tops, but I especially love the blue and white print - so pretty!
Rosesred said... (3/30/11 11:25 AM) Reply
Really nice top
MamaSewing said... (3/29/11 10:06 AM) Reply
I really like the color of the blue top, it looks so pretty and comfortable at the same time.
newmama said... (2/19/11 8:39 PM) Reply
This is a really cute top. I will have to bookmark for next year as it's starting to look like our winter is ending.
Kathy in NM said... (2/7/11 8:34 PM) Reply
I took the zipper photo to show how nicely the pattern goes together - easy and neat with the front seam, and horizontal seam at the bottom of the zipper.
MelissaB in WA said... (2/7/11 2:36 PM) Reply
Great top! I have a couple of those tops in my closet and love the pattern as well. Jalie is so wonderful!
Christas said... (2/7/11 1:52 AM) Reply
Very nice work! I love Jalie patterns; this one looks like a winner!
EveS said... (2/6/11 10:01 PM) Reply
Thanks for the pics! :) Your zipper is lovely...I've had zippers that looked worse on the OUTSIDE than yours looks on the inside. :) Nice work!
Ericaeli said... (2/6/11 9:56 PM) Reply
I really like this top. I think I need to get the pattern. Your zipper looks so nice on the inside!
MNBarb said... (2/6/11 12:32 PM) Reply
I have this pattern coming in the mail. Your review makes me want to get to it immediately. Your top looks great!
Kathy in NM said... (2/6/11 12:04 PM) Reply
Ladies - thank you for the comments. I changed the photo so it is larger. I will try to get more photos later, in other fabrics as well. The Jalie patterns fit snug. Measure the finished pattern, compare with something you already own and like the fit. And, be sure to have enough stretch in the fabric. This top is snug so I can wear it under jackets. I may make some a little looser across the back for other times. While snug, it is still comfy.
1SewSweet said... (2/6/11 8:35 AM) Reply
I would love to see more too... I've not purchased this pattern yet and would like to see the fit. Nice job from what I can see.
EveS said... (2/6/11 2:19 AM) Reply
I have this on the table as next-to-cut, so I'm glad to see another success story! I'd love to see a bigger pic...when I click on the thumbnail, all I get is a teensy-tiny pic. Would love to see more! :)

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS