Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Member since: 5/9/05
Posted on:4/4/11 1:13 AM
Last Updated:4/4/11 1:23 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Crafts

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

NancyZL said... (4/8/11 10:49 PM) Reply
Great bag! Fabulous fabric which fits the style! Can't believe you don't like making bags with a result like this. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
JDpenelope said... (4/5/11 11:30 AM) Reply
Piping adds so much -- and covers errors, too, though I'm not suggesting that's why you did it. (It's often why I do, though.) Let's face it, sewing bags involves a lot of steps and is time-consuming. It's nice to find a pattern that is easier than most and looks great, too.
Hilary said... (4/4/11 9:12 AM) Reply
Wow, for someone who doesn't like making bags you sure did a great job! I love it!! The fabric is great and I love the little extra grab-n-go to complete the set. I love the contrast pockets and straps too.
renren said... (4/4/11 9:00 AM) Reply
Your bag is much better than those pictured on the envelope! Love what the piping did as well as the mods to the interfacing. I agree--the 1" rings are perfect.
janlynn said... (4/4/11 8:22 AM) Reply
You did a fabulous job on your bag. Love the fabric, piping, everything. What I great idea to use the plastic at the top of the pockets. They look sturdy and ready to fill.
mssewcrazy said... (4/4/11 6:55 AM) Reply
Love the bag! I used to not like the oversized bags for myself but now that's what I prefer. I am going to buy this pattern after seeing your good looking purse set.
newsewer2011 said... (4/4/11 2:53 AM) Reply
I love your fabric choice, it suits it perfectly

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS