Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2362 (Misses' Day to Evening Dresses)

Reviewed by:Steph9732

About Steph9732star
MD USA
Member since: 1/23/10
Posted on:5/25/11 7:26 PM
Last Updated:5/27/11 10:10 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
EveS said... (6/18/11 0:26 AM) Reply
I just bought this pattern - reviews unseen. I'm so glad I did, now Love your dress and can't wait to make up this pattern! Thanks for the review! :)
lakaribane said... (5/27/11 2:32 PM) Reply
Thanks for the bigger photo (can't see it, at work but will later at home) ETA Ok saw the photos and love all your dresses but I think the dog is trying to tell you something. Maybe he/she's considering a career change in modelling? He/she's a natural!
MissyBelle said... (5/27/11 12:20 PM) Reply
I've seen this pattern tons of times and totally missed this cute dress. You made it in a great material and it fits awesome.
KensingtonCrab said... (5/27/11 10:55 AM) Reply
All your dresses have a nice fit and the prints are wonderful! Love the faithful dog in each pic!
KensingtonCrab said... (5/27/11 10:55 AM) Reply
Steph9732 said... (5/27/11 10:12 AM) Reply
I put the picture on Flikr so now if you click on eh picture it will take you to a bigger picture. I still haven't figured out all the best way to load photos on this site.
Picnicfan said... (5/26/11 9:07 AM) Reply
Please could you put a link to a larger photo of your dress? I'm sure it's very pretty but I want to see a clearer picture of it.
lakaribane said... (5/26/11 7:01 AM) Reply
That is a cute pattern and I love your fabric but the photo is a bit small, thumbnail size in fact, when I click on it.

Beyond the BoatNeck
Beyond the BoatNeck

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2012-134

by: liliv

Jamie Christina Honey Girl Dress and Top Pattern (JC304HG)

Jamie Christina Honey Girl Dress and Top Pattern (JC304HG)

Sewing Workshop Tosca Dress