Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2921 (Scarf-Collar Tops)

Reviewed by:Gelbean

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
mesewlot said... (11/20/11 11:27 PM) Reply
Beautiful tops!
SewWil said... (11/20/11 10:42 PM) Reply
Another great version of this top.
velosewer said... (11/20/11 9:45 PM) Reply
All of your tops are great.
marec said... (11/20/11 8:15 PM) Reply
Here I am again, thinking "Wow, this is a great pattern" Your recent versions are so FUN, and I like them as well or better than the solid tops. All 4 are wonderful. Good job.
Aroura said... (11/20/11 4:32 PM) Reply
Lovely! this top just get's better looking each time you make it, I love the fabric in version 3! That reminds me that I want to make more of these for myself, too. Love yours!
renren said... (11/20/11 4:31 PM) Reply
All of your tops are great but I think Versions 3 and 4 are my favorites--and I'm not sure which I prefer. I think SewWil's recent review mentioned adding 2-3 inches to the length of those ties. So far, I'm liking it in all the various lengths people have tried.
sewbehind said... (6/25/11 11:16 AM) Reply
All your tops are nice. The floral one is fun!
Heatherrique said... (6/24/11 5:24 PM) Reply
Delectably lovely tops, Gelbean! Uh-oh you are pushing me to add this to my wishlist!
Christas said... (6/24/11 4:50 PM) Reply
Each version you have made is so pretty, but that third one makes me want to buy the pattern!
JEF said... (6/24/11 4:48 PM) Reply
Love them. You look super in the blue one.
marec said... (6/8/11 11:58 AM) Reply
OK, I keep seeing versions of this top and I love them! Yours is no exception and it is absolutely wonderful on you. I need to buy this pattern.
Jacqui315 said... (6/8/11 10:58 AM) Reply
I've sewn it up 3 times but I think it's time to sew it up again. Isn't it a great top?
becca a said... (6/8/11 7:31 AM) Reply
What a lovely top!
MNBarb said... (6/8/11 6:58 AM) Reply
I'm liking this in a solid and should make it again. I never know how many scarf-collar tops one needs. A great style to show off your weight loss. I think the vertical line of the scarf is part of what makes it look good on every body. This is a nice blue on you.
SewWil said... (6/8/11 1:13 AM) Reply
Your top turned out great! I really need to move this pattern up to the top of my stack. I've had it for a while. Thanks for your review.

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2013-126