Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6035 (MISSES' SHIRTS)

Reviewed by:Aroura

Gorgeous blouse!
Lori V said... (9/28/12 10:43 PM) Reply
Very pretty.
madebyj said... (9/28/12 5:40 PM) Reply
Super flattering fit on you - just love this style of blouse...
Judy Kski said... (9/28/12 10:59 AM) Reply
I love how your blouse turned out. Great fit and details.
wordchick said... (9/28/12 10:16 AM) Reply
I looooovvve this blouse! It looks great on you! I think the drawstring sleeve is great. What a great fabric to make the top! Great job....
Jstarr4250 said... (9/28/12 10:07 AM) Reply
This is a beautiful blouse. I love that you used an old duvet. What a great idea!
RadarRadiance said... (9/28/12 9:38 AM) Reply
Very pretty on you, I have this pattern and should pull it out, love the sleeves!
MissMarnie said... (9/11/11 10:29 PM) Reply
This is a stunner. I may have to pick up the pattern you make it look so good. I hope I have equal success :)
Aroura said... (7/12/11 2:38 AM) Reply
Wow everyone, thanks for all the really positive comments! I am very inspired to make more of this top, it has immediately become part of my wardrobe. And thanks for the nice comments on the sleeve ties too, I think it will be a fun idea to make them out of interesting contrasting fabrics in the future, as well.
Danvillegirl said... (7/11/11 6:40 AM) Reply
Very pretty blouse. I like the floral sleeve ties and if you had not pointed them out I would not have noticed. It works perfectly. Very thorough review.
Norsecross said... (7/10/11 10:41 AM) Reply
I like your sewing sensibility with your fabric your buttons, your ties...that is how I sew too and I find it actually stimulates creativity! You are motivating me toward fancier interiors for my garments. Looks great!
sunflower2306 said... (7/8/11 4:24 PM) Reply
Cute blouse! I have this pattern too. :) You did a lovely job on it.
nicegirl said... (7/8/11 1:34 PM) Reply
Fabulous! You're right--that sleeve is such a great little detail. Love the print you chose and your fit is spot on.
Bonnie O said... (7/8/11 10:28 AM) Reply
Beautiful blouse. Funny thing is.... I'm wearing a RTW white blouse right now that looks exactly like this top. I LOVE the design and now I know where to find the pattern.
SheBear0320 said... (7/8/11 9:59 AM) Reply
This fabric is perfect for you -- great job on the fit. The contrast fabric in the sleeve ties is a design feature that looks intentional. Definitely a TNT for your pattern collection.
Bonnie123 said... (7/8/11 9:19 AM) Reply
Very nice!!!
newmama said... (7/8/11 3:50 AM) Reply
Sorry for the duplicate!
newmama said... (7/8/11 3:50 AM) Reply
What a pretty shirt! I love the fabric you used, and the ties coordinate so well. I have this pattern and hope to make it this fall.
RobinE said... (7/8/11 2:15 AM) Reply
Such a flattering and great fit-- this blouse looks wonderful on you! The sleeve detail is a lot of fun. Thanks for the detailed review!
arianamaniacs said... (7/8/11 2:07 AM) Reply
Really nice, I'm loving those drawstring sleeves! The different fabric on the ties is cute, it's a feature not a bug =)
Christas said... (7/8/11 1:58 AM) Reply
What a very pretty blouse on you! I love the pic of you telling your daughter how to hold the camera. The fabric and style of pattern are so perfect together. You should make several more of these, as the fit couldn't be any better! :-)
newsewer2011 said... (7/8/11 1:55 AM) Reply
I love it - the sleeve detail is great :)

WhatNots Paper Pattern