Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 1987 (Simplicity Sew Simple)

Reviewed by:Jacqui315

About Jacqui315star
WA United States
Member since: 3/1/06
Posted on:7/21/11 7:04 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

marymary86 said... (7/22/11 8:01 AM) Reply
Thanks for writing such a great review. The extra photos were so helpful; it was nice to see all the details and views. You look great in your dress by the way and I'm going to give this one a try. My only hesitation revolve around the FBA issues I'm still trying to learn. Thanks again!
jillnjosh said... (7/22/11 4:56 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review Jacqui. I don't see EKG graph when I look at your picture. ;-) Consider a longer chunky necklace, or perhaps a chain belt to add some visual interest. The dress looks cool and refreshing. You're probably one of the best-dressed people in your area now. :-)
cmarie12 said... (7/21/11 8:25 PM) Reply
I think your dress is cute too!! Would a belt help?
marec said... (7/21/11 7:47 PM) Reply
Thanks for the honest review of these new patterns. I will pass, though I think your dress is cute. But I know you sew more complicated garments!!
sewfrequent said... (7/21/11 7:20 PM) Reply
oh i think its a GREAT dress and fits you very well unlike a sack would!! Maybe you would like it better with a purchased belt that would give you some waist definition? Seems like you could dress it up or down and even wear into fall...