Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8683 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:janlynn

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

4u2cme said... (3/21/13 12:56 PM) Reply
Thanks for the tip on the armhole. Your LBD is pretty. I hope to make this dress in the very near future.
Catherine Goetz said... (9/3/11 7:12 AM) Reply
I agree with you about lining dresses like this. It really takes the look, fit and style up several notches. Simple is best when it comes to the LBD. Very nice!
NJcowgirl said... (9/2/11 2:02 PM) Reply
Very pretty. It's a lovely pattern. Thanks for the tip on the tight armholes.
Erin Sooit said... (9/1/11 11:37 PM) Reply
This looks like a Marc Jacobs dress I own! Beautiful details on the neckline. I never noticed the armholes on different views on Vogue patterns though. Now I've got to go look at the patterns I own. It's a pretty dress. :)
SewWil said... (9/1/11 3:02 PM) Reply
Great little black dress!
Gail in Western WA said... (9/1/11 2:02 PM) Reply
Nice! This may be the little black dress one of my (adult) daughters needs! Thanks for the info on the sleeves.
mollyshark said... (9/1/11 10:28 AM) Reply
This is a cute style that is probably flattering to many people. Interesting on your armhole comment. I've found many of the new Vogues to have VERY tight armholes. I've had to resort to gussets a few times and I have very narrow shoulders and not particularly impressive arms. Lining a sleeveless dress..then I looked at your profile. Canada. It's about 105 here right now. We probably look at lining a little differently!