Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6100 (Toddlers'/Children's Dresses)

Review submitted in Sewing For Children Contest

Posted on:8/21/11 3:40 PM
Last Updated:8/21/11 4:51 PM
Review Rating:
Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
ctirish said... (1/14/13 1:52 PM) Reply
Thank you all for the comments, I kept asking for measurements and didn't receive them so I made the size according to their age; if you can believe it the dresses are still too big. LOL If I get a photo of them in their dresses I will post it. If I made them again I would definitely get measurements and I would try to put a little elastic across the back of the dress.
bigsis said... (1/13/13 9:36 AM) Reply
So CUTE!!! Love the doll dresses what a Wonderful Grandmother you are!
KathyBKnits said... (8/26/11 9:48 PM) Reply
These are so pretty! I'm sure the girls love twirling in them and having their own monograms on their dress! I love the doll dresses, too!
Aroura said... (8/22/11 1:14 AM) Reply
Wow, these are all so cute! Really great job on all the dresses and doll dresses.
Sue W said... (8/21/11 11:58 PM) Reply
What a labor of love. The dresses are adorable and I just love the doll dresses. I'm sure your DGD are thrilled. I nominate you for Grandmother of the Year!!!
Terri A said... (8/21/11 11:31 PM) Reply
Oh and the doll dresses! Love them! BTW you did such a pretty job on all those gathers. It takes a certain finesse to get them all to behave, doesn't it?
Terri A said... (8/21/11 11:30 PM) Reply
Really really adorable!

More Knits
More Knits

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)