Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2591 (Misses Dresses Threads Collection)

Reviewed by:Alexus1325

About Alexus1325
ON CANADA
Member since: 1/31/07
Posted on:9/8/11 4:32 PM

pieraci2 said... (8/26/12 7:02 PM) Reply
I really think you are being hard on yourself. I know what you are saying...but a picture says a thousand words ...and you certainly did something right!! I think the dress looks really nice on you.
pieraci2 said... (8/26/12 7:02 PM) Reply
Tina303 said... (3/4/12 6:08 PM) Reply
thanks for also mentioning the shoulders. i'm making my second version and i sized down and they're still to big. glad it's not just me. i'm going to make a different neckline, but i have a feeling it's still going to gape. nice border print, tho.
Katey said... (9/11/11 11:27 AM) Reply
Your dress looks great on you!! The fitting problems you notice I don't see and your fabric choice is inspiring (a border print - who'da thought?). Wear it again!! ;-)
ChristmasHills said... (9/9/11 3:23 AM) Reply
I love yoyur fabric and the dress looks really good on you. Sorry about the fit issues (though I can't tell).

BurdaStyle Magazine 03-2013-122