Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2921 (Scarf-Collar Tops)

Reviewed by:Aroura

Last Updated:8/13/14 10:19 PM
Jalie: 2921 by Aroura
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Michele Lommasson said... (8/15/14 9:23 PM) Reply
What a lovely, thorough pattern review. I think it looks wonderful on you, not at all like something grandma would wear.
canei said... (8/14/14 2:21 PM) Reply
SewWil said... (8/14/14 12:49 PM) Reply
No Grandma top there. Pretty top! I never tire of seeing this pattern sewn up.
marec said... (8/14/14 10:42 AM) Reply
It's a TNT for you, great fit and a good style on you. Fun review too.
HRigg said... (8/14/14 7:45 AM) Reply
Nice top. The sparkle placement is perfect. A new pattern to me so good to hear about Jalie.
cleverkitty said... (8/14/14 7:27 AM) Reply
I think the fabric looks great you can't go wrong with this pattern. I have made every sleeve length for every season. Your color is perfect for this time of year thanks for taking the time to post another version :)
TJSEWS said... (8/13/14 10:37 PM) Reply
Love this top! I have this pattern. I really must get around to making it someday. I will refer to your review when I do!
JEF said... (10/2/11 10:53 AM) Reply
Calendria said... (9/30/11 1:06 PM) Reply
so cute!
portercs said... (9/30/11 1:02 PM) Reply
Your top looks great. I have this pattern and really need to get sewing....
Diane E said... (9/30/11 10:42 AM) Reply
Your top and your DD's top are very very pretty. Thanks for the photos demonstrating the different wearing options. We're seeing these kinds of tops all around right now -- very on trend.
cleverkitty said... (9/30/11 8:24 AM) Reply
I have this top cut out right now ready to sew and if all goes well I will be making another following it. I cut the sleeves full length too. Your fabric is very nice and looks great on you. I remember seeing that fabric at Joann's which is perfect for this pattern. Your daughter looks so delighted in her new top. Thanks for reviewing I was excited to see your version.
Sew4Fun said... (9/29/11 8:52 PM) Reply
Nice job and I like the print. Not grandma-ish at all. Kids don't understand age like adults do. Everyone over 10yo is "old" to them. :) And besides, maybe your DD thinks grandma is young and hip, hence why she thought grandma may like it. :)
bethsews said... (9/29/11 8:32 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern, and your review (along with many others yes!) is a great help - thanks so much for the all the detail, and I agree, the top looks great on you, not grandma-ish at all - feel free to wear it!
JanJanB said... (9/29/11 5:49 PM) Reply
I really like this top on you. And no it doesn't look like a grandma top!