Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Onde Jacket (Onde Jacket)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:9/28/11 8:38 PM
Last Updated:9/29/11 12:30 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts
blue mooney said... (9/30/11 7:35 AM) Reply
I was never attracted to this jacket by the cover illustration, but seeing it on you is a whole different thing. Nice!
sfshaza said... (9/30/11 3:59 AM) Reply
I have been wanting to make this jacket forever, so I appreciate the review. Ponte is such an aggravating fabric. I love it, but I hate it when it pills. It *seems* that the pontes with less poly pill less. I love the pontes I've bought from EmmaOneSock, but she doesn't many colors. Anyway, I think your travel wardrobe is amazing and this coat is the perfect lynchpin. Very nice!
wordchick said... (9/29/11 4:33 PM) Reply
I think it looks great. Love the color. It also looks beautifully sewn; I love the details of the styling. Great job!!
marthamyers said... (9/29/11 1:36 PM) Reply
Totally agree with everyone else - fab jacket, great color on you. Would love to know about the skirt too. I'll go to your blog and see if you describe it there. Great rendition of this jacket!
Ann Smith said... (9/29/11 12:07 PM) Reply
Okay. I will go with the majority here and not think of it as frumpy anymore. I think I had so many layers under it at time I felt like a sausage.
DorothyK said... (9/29/11 11:59 AM) Reply
Great jacket. Looks comfy. Love the color. Wonderful with that top.
carolynw said... (9/29/11 10:59 AM) Reply
In a nano second I would steal your travel wardrobe - all the pieces are beautiful and go together so well. Don't think this looks frumpy in any way
Barbara V said... (9/29/11 10:35 AM) Reply
Versatile travel jacket as you described. It looks great on you with no frump indeed. Nice color too in your travel wardrobe.
NJcowgirl said... (9/29/11 9:58 AM) Reply
It's a beautiful jacket. The color's fashion forward and it does NOT look frumpy. You look very stylish!
magoe6217 said... (9/29/11 8:04 AM) Reply
Far from frumpy, this jacket has lovely classic lines and the color you chose makes it fashion forward, while still being comfortable and practical for travel. Love the whole outfit. I'm sure you were the most fashionable person aboard.
mssewcrazy said... (9/29/11 6:51 AM) Reply
No frumpy with this jacket and outfit-love the colors and style!
mm said... (9/29/11 3:59 AM) Reply
Very stylish travel wardrobe. I hope you had a good time.
Christas said... (9/28/11 9:39 PM) Reply
Super cute and definitely NOT frumpy! I love it and also think the color is wonderful.
bethsews said... (9/28/11 9:09 PM) Reply
Very nicely done - can't agree with frumpy! - and the green is great on you.

All About Linings