Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 3316 (Girl's Dress)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:10/9/04 8:58 PM
Last Updated:10/9/04 9:00 PM

JDpenelope said... (10/11/04 7:11 AM) Reply
Nice job, from what I can see--the dark colors never show details very well! I've heard that velvet is difficult to sew. Can you share any tips? Have you sewn it before and how does sewing stretch velvet compare with regular velvet. Thanks again.
zoezmommy said... (10/10/04 12:16 PM) Reply
So glad to see this! I just bought the pattern. So your review and picture are very encouraging. Cynthia
Hilary said... (10/10/04 8:39 AM) Reply
Very pretty little dress-I bet your niece will love it! It looks economical on fabric as well. Thanks for the review!
Evatgirl73 said... (10/9/04 10:02 PM) Reply
Cute dress, love the fabric! I made the same dress in black stretch velvet last year (for Xmas cards too!) and liked the pattern as well. May re-do one or two for this year... anyways, I really liked the loop/button closure since I'm not a big fan of zippers against my children's skin... depends on how sensitive your kid is I guess! :-)

by: penelopey4