Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2556 (Misses Vests with Separate Patterns for B,C,D Cups: Project)

Reviewed by:PhyllisC

About PhyllisCstarstarstarstar
MA USA
Member since: 8/2/02
Posted on:12/4/11 9:04 PM
Pattern Size:Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests
MarcyKarsey said... (6/2/12 10:45 PM) Reply
I have sewn three of these vests - one size 20 D cup, one size 16 B cup and one size 16 C cup - I had difficulty easing the princess seam for the D cup but it has been basically impossible to ease the last two, so I am glad it was not just a lack of skill on my part. Thanks for detailed review and the tips.
lbreton said... (1/29/12 5:39 PM) Reply
I just did a tissue fitting of this vest for myself. I had to tweak the same front piece. Tho I'm sewing up the 20 with the D cup plus an FBA. Thanks for the details. I know now that I'm not crazy.
renren said... (12/5/11 8:37 PM) Reply
Wow, this is a superbly written review!!! Lots of great detail about the vest pattern, needle considerations, and sewing machines, as well as sourcing your fabrics and interfacing. This will be too difficult for me to sew, but I'm glad to have read the review. Your daughter looks lovely in her new vest. I know whatever embellishments you choose will be just right. There's a reason they call you a diva!

by: CissieW