Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1204 (Issey Miyake)

Reviewed by:pdiddly

About pdiddlystar
NA UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 10/17/10
Posted on:2/12/12 11:14 AM

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
GoodbyeValntino said... (8/1/12 9:19 AM) Reply
Your work is very impressive! What a great shirt.
pdiddly said... (2/19/12 3:47 PM) Reply
Yes I do think that maybe I could shorten it a little - but that may take a while before I can get round to it so I will see.
moushka said... (2/14/12 6:46 PM) Reply
Your shirt is wonderful. You did a fabulous job on the details. Hope I'm not out of line in suggesting you shorten it two inches or so. If you notice where it hits the model in the photo, even adding heels won't set it in the right spot for you. The shirt is beautiful on you, perhaps a little long for your height. JMHO, of course.
jenleeC said... (2/13/12 2:56 AM) Reply
What a great tunic! I love that it is a little unusual but still very wearable. There are some other reviews of this pattern, just search without including the 'V' in the numbers.
PattyE said... (2/12/12 11:52 PM) Reply
Your top looks great. I made this last fall and it's one of my fave shirts. I'm sure you will get alot of wear out of it.
DianasThread said... (2/12/12 3:21 PM) Reply
It looks so good, even nicer than the pattern envelope. It makes you look tall.
pdiddly said... (2/12/12 11:51 AM) Reply
RLL just to give you some idea I am only 5' 4" so only 1' taller than you, so it may work for you - as I said on my blog, I think it looks better with slim pants and heel - which would give us both a bit of height
AndreaSews said... (2/12/12 11:44 AM) Reply
This is a great looking tunic blouse. I like the details & interesting collar.
lcdrbetty said... (2/12/12 11:41 AM) Reply
Love this shirt! Looks great on you. Impeccable details! I have this pattern & am searching for the perfect fabric.
RLL said... (2/12/12 11:27 AM) Reply
That looks so nice and I love the style of it. It looks great on you. I have the pattern but am not sure I can wear it as I am 5'3" and much wider than the model on envelope.

Lily Pocket Purse Paper Pattern