Pattern Reviews> Other> patterns by coni (K6104)

Reviewed by:Maria Hatfield

About Maria Hatfieldstar
Posted on:11/18/04 3:31 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 1 people

Gigi Louis said... (1/17/05 6:25 PM) Reply
Maria, it looks like this pattern is just way too big for you. Could partly be due to the fabric - thermal knits do sag sometimes. I too am trying to learn to take better self-photos! I recently bought a table-top tripod for my camera. Now I just need time to experiment with it.
AnneM said... (11/21/04 7:42 PM) Reply
It is always hard to take pictures inside using the mirror. I was able to put my camera on my grill top & take a picture of myself outside. Good job working on all those shirts!
Maria Hatfield said... (11/19/04 11:41 AM) Reply
I would like to thank everyone of you for your help and suggestions.
Sherril Miller said... (11/18/04 9:34 PM) Reply
Maria, they sold you a pattern that is way too big. I'm sorry I suggested this pattern line to you. :( I really wanted you to get a well drafted pattern and though that since Coni drafts on a 4X I think, I was sure this would work out well for you.
Elemenopeo said... (11/18/04 7:24 PM) Reply
Yes, this one just looks too big on you. Probably need more light for the photos? You've been busy sewing shirts. Way to go!
Maria Hatfield said... (11/18/04 5:21 PM) Reply
Mini, thanks for your help and suggestions. i really do appreciate it very much. Did you notice how long the sleeve hole hangs down the side of my body ? and i wish i could take better pictures too, because i wanted to be able to show how darn long this shirt is. its hangs almost to my knee's. lol.. i know i said i needed more length, but geez not that much.
Mini said... (11/18/04 4:56 PM) Reply
Too bad this didn't work, but at least it is a learning experience. Your Burda and Kwik Sew shirts look really good. Now you have two patterns that you know will work. Maybe you could take this one apart and recycle it into another shirt using one of those patterns.

Pattern Work