Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3222 (Mandarin Shell)

Viewed 2031 times
Reviewed by:Neefer

About Neeferstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:11/22/04 1:22 PM
Last Updated:12/13/04 7:05 PM

CarolynGM said... (12/15/04 5:55 AM) Reply
Very nice top and helpful review. I wouldn't have taken a second look at this pattern until I read your review, but now I think I want it!
Deepika said... (12/14/04 12:26 PM) Reply
Very nice top Neefer. Thanks for reviewing this . I have this pattern!
Sherril Miller said... (12/13/04 11:03 PM) Reply
Hi Jen, I've been thinking about getting this one, your top looks great. I think I'll put it on my summer sewing list. I'm glad you made it, I must have missed it the first time. That is really cute fabric.
jlg said... (12/13/04 8:24 PM) Reply
Cute top and very helpful review. I've had this pattern for awhile. Your review is encouraging me to pull it out.
Jennifer shaw said... (12/13/04 7:59 PM) Reply
It looks so much more flattering on you than Buttina! I remember when you wore this!!
Georgene said... (11/24/04 12:05 PM) Reply
Hey Neefer, I hope we get to see a photo. If not, you will have to wear this top to the next B.A.B.E.S. meeting...sounds like a great addition to your pattern canon.
Neefer said... (11/24/04 11:27 AM) Reply
I didn't think it sounded abrupt. And because of your comment I added the discussion of how it compares to Simplicity 5098, which adds a lot to this review, IMNSHO.
AnneM said... (11/23/04 3:31 PM) Reply
I just re-read my note & it sounds very abrubt (I guess that happens at 5:30 in the morning). So I should add: good info! And thanks for adding the comparison.
tamtay said... (11/23/04 2:08 PM) Reply
Sounds like a nice top, Neefer; thanks for the informative review; I got a good idea of this top even though there's no pic.
AnneM said... (11/23/04 4:39 AM) Reply
Picture? How does this top compare to the other mandarin tops you have made?
BjP said... (11/22/04 4:39 PM) Reply
I never know whether to interface a collar since I hate tightness/stiffiness too close to my neck. Even though you forgot to do it, hope it is still wearable for you. Am anxious to see a picture of it sewn up - I like the pattern very much.

More Knits