Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1204 (Misses' Tunic And Pants)

Reviewed by:DaisyA

About DaisyAstar
NSW Australia
Member since: 4/17/11
Posted on:5/23/12 6:51 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
oppiesee said... (5/1/13 5:28 AM) Reply
I cant access your photo it take me to flicker which says private. Can I please see a large size photo of the finished garment to compare with your comments?
Barbara V said... (5/24/12 9:44 AM) Reply
Even though your gorgeous fabric had some challenges you sewed it into a beautiful tunic/shirt. I really like how the seam details stand out.
VivianZ said... (5/24/12 7:47 AM) Reply
beautiful blouse. I love the fabric.
Sar sews said... (5/24/12 5:51 AM) Reply
That is stylish...I have this pattern but still working on getting the courage to plunge in. I figure it would take quite a bit of time to do well, which means putting other projects on hold! But your result is inspirational.
Sar sews said... (5/24/12 5:51 AM) Reply
2 Airedales n Me said... (5/24/12 0:26 AM) Reply
So glad you reviewed this pattern as it's also in my stash. :) Your fabric looks just gorgeous - too bad it was a challenge but the end result is a head-turner. Very stylish.
marec said... (5/23/12 10:16 AM) Reply
While this was a challenge because of the fabric etc, the result is so pretty. I'll bet this piece is worn often in a variety of outfits!
PattyE said... (5/23/12 9:00 AM) Reply
I made this one too...I love this pattern. Yours is lovely.
Elke said... (5/23/12 8:11 AM) Reply
Very cute top and fabric!
Dilliander said... (5/23/12 7:23 AM) Reply
Beautiful, well worth the effort!