Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Karen Walk Short (Karen Walk Short)

Reviewed by:Knitz

About Knitz
VA USA
Member since: 11/19/06
Posted on:6/8/12 3:52 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
JEF said... (6/9/12 10:08 AM) Reply
These look really good on you. Thanks for the review.
Nan Kay said... (6/9/12 8:40 AM) Reply
Love, love, love Style Arc patterns! But I do wish they would offer these shorts with a higher rise as well. I'm one of those people that look better with a little more coverage in the middle. Your shorts look great.
cleverkitty said... (6/9/12 8:20 AM) Reply
I held my breath when I clicked on your review, I ordered this pattern June 1st and I'm waiting for it's arrival. What attracted me is the silhouette, I love the fitting that the back and front darts offer, the welt pockets and angeled pockets give this true RTW style. I have added welt pockets to pants but having a placement line takes the guess work out. I hope mine look as nice and well fitted as yours. Thanks for the heads up on the rise. Your so right about customer service too, I accidentally forgot to mention the size I needed for the free pattern, I emailed them and I got a response right away.
Dilliander said... (6/9/12 7:47 AM) Reply
Lovely shorts and great fit. Just found your review. These will be on my list for summer sewing :)
FreyaStark said... (6/9/12 6:35 AM) Reply
They look great, especially in khaki. Thanks for mentioning the low rise - I had been wondering about that.
Lynmarie said... (6/9/12 3:33 AM) Reply
Great looking shorts, thanks for the review !
sugar88 said... (6/8/12 8:45 PM) Reply
Wow what a great looking pair of shorts and ofcourse with a name like the Karen short what's not to like. Way to go and thanks for the revies.
hpsauce said... (6/8/12 7:51 PM) Reply
I have been waiting for a review of these....now I have to wait for my copy to arrive.
Karla Kizer said... (6/8/12 6:48 PM) Reply
Your shorts look great -classic good fit - and I appreciate the well-timed review. I'm trying to clear off a flat surface...somewhere...so I can cut these shorts out. Glad to know the pattern is another StyleArc winner.
Knitz said... (6/8/12 6:48 PM) Reply
As I eagerly await a review of the stylish Belinda top!
Sew4Fun said... (6/8/12 6:26 PM) Reply
Great shorts and nice to hear they fit like all SA patterns. I have been waiting for you to review "your" pattern. :)

Violette Field Threads Stella