Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8721 (misses wrap,shrug, and jacket)

Reviewed by:miausiau

About miausiaustarstarstar
Member since: 4/13/11
Posted on:8/9/12 7:54 PM
Last Updated:8/9/12 7:57 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Coat/Jacket
Rhonaa said... (9/16/14 8:01 AM) Reply
Figured it out!!! My shrug is almost finished.
Rhonaa said... (9/13/14 3:57 PM) Reply
When I found this review I was hopeful as I thought, here I would find the help that I needed with this lining for this little.... Shrug. I've matched up all the markings and symbols but for some reason the neck facing doesn't fit - it seems too big but I know that can't be right because I've checked and rechecked and it has been cut correctly. The lining has a back pleat but I am sure pattern companies don't make that kind of mistakes and would have been taken the pleat into consideration. Help!
catwoman7 said... (7/21/14 10:23 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and am also shocked that it hasn't been reviewed. Thanks for reporting your modifications in detail! It's strange, the hem on your garment looks angled but the hem on the pattern cover is straight.
TJSEWS said... (8/21/12 8:31 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review. Your little shrug looks great! I too have this pattern and plan to make this view in a red silk for the Christmas holidays. I am glad yours turned out so cute.
Cristinagf said... (8/10/12 1:34 PM) Reply
I was eyeing this one at the store the other day. Looks great on you.
FreyaStark said... (8/10/12 4:12 AM) Reply
Very nice. That pattern might work with a piece of Indian silk I have had for many years so thanks for the review; I wouldn't have noticed the pattern otherwise.
crazygrad said... (8/9/12 10:16 PM) Reply
J'adore! I've been sitting on this pattern and wanting to make it for a while. So nice to see such a lovely version! You inspire me! Thanks!

by: PoldaPop