Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4887 (Raglan sleeve top)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:1/13/05 10:06 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people

Other Projects by SueV using this Pattern

JoleneF said... (1/15/05 8:28 AM) Reply
I really like this, very pretty!
AnneM said... (1/14/05 7:26 PM) Reply
I'm not a big hoodie fan either, but this one just seems so nice. Love the velvet.
SueV said... (1/14/05 10:49 AM) Reply
it automatically entered into the holiday stash contest. Mabe becuase I had entered another version of this pattern in that contest before?
Hilary said... (1/14/05 10:27 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I love the color and the hood- I like the hoods on hoodie's but I never actually *wear* them :o) I will have to try this pattern, I have it but haven't made it yet.
Irene Q said... (1/14/05 9:17 AM) Reply
Great top! Looks like you entered it in the Holiday Gift contest - was that a mistake?
Gigi Louis said... (1/14/05 7:06 AM) Reply
What a pretty top - in my favorite color!
Kathy Russell said... (1/14/05 0:13 AM) Reply
What a great top and yours looks exactly like the models.
drsue said... (1/13/05 10:56 PM) Reply
I'm not a big hoodie fan but I think this top is very cute. I plan to make one at some point.
PVA said... (1/13/05 10:46 PM) Reply
Love the fabric -- looks very luxurious & elegant. Thanks for the review & the heads-up about sewing the back to the hood.
Lorna C. Newman said... (1/13/05 10:20 PM) Reply
Love it, Sue! This is the one view I have not made in this pattern. I am a member of the minority who don't like hoodies. Most likely due to the weather up here, the hoods get in the way of the parka! LOL!