Pattern Reviews> Colette Patterns> 1024 (Juniper)

Reviewed by:dixiediy

About dixiediystar
TX USA
Member since: 3/15/11
Posted on:9/17/12 2:39 PM
Last Updated:9/17/12 3:02 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
tg33 said... (10/11/12 9:52 AM) Reply
Looks good! Do you think it would be easy to adjust so that the legs are straight rather than wide?
kadytheredpanda said... (9/19/12 10:26 PM) Reply
Cool pants! I love Colette! I just wish I wasn't a size or two too big for them. Ah well, there's always grading... That's really stupid about the test square. I was going to get the regular version since I'm in college and printing costs a lot, but that's a really helpful advisory to others printing.
Erin D said... (9/18/12 11:13 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for your review. Your pants look great and I love the wide leg style. I love the Clover pattern from Colette, so I am psyched to see that they have added another style.
Ms. McCall said... (9/18/12 6:05 PM) Reply
Great informative review - and great pants too
Nancywin said... (9/18/12 0:46 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review - and the warning about the test square. That seems like poor planning since you should be able to print the test square without having to print the whole pattern. Great looking pants!
dixiediy said... (9/17/12 3:37 PM) Reply
michelle, i want to try the clovers now that these fit so well. it's good to know that all the shorts/pants have similar curves.
michellep74 said... (9/17/12 3:16 PM) Reply
Cute pants! You should definitely try the Clover pants, as well--I assume that she used the same crotch curve for Juniper. (I've made both the Clover and Iris and didn't need many fit changes to either.)
dixiediy said... (9/17/12 3:03 PM) Reply
Hey Amanda, sorry, the blog post got accidentally saved as a draft. Should work now. :)
Amanda.Claire said... (9/17/12 2:49 PM) Reply
Hi Dixie! I just ordered these pants from Colette, but as a regular pattern. Good to know about the pockets, I feel the same way. Your pic does not link to a picture of your pants. I will check back because I am really interested in this review. ~Claire (from Dallas)

by: Jonni Ange...