Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Now & Zen Shirts (Now & Zen Shirts)

Reviewed by:DorothyK

About DorothyKstarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 3/13/06
Posted on:9/30/12 2:53 PM
See other patterns in this category: Vests

Vesta Patterns

Barbara V said... (10/2/12 10:13 AM) Reply
Great looking jacket, Dorothy. The fabric you chose is perfect for the style. I love the double collar. Nice work as usual!
Ann Smith said... (10/1/12 11:06 AM) Reply
Very cool looking shirt. Looks perfect for this pattern which I need to make one of these days.
cmcarr said... (9/30/12 9:19 PM) Reply
FreyaStark said... (9/30/12 5:28 PM) Reply
Very snazzy! It looks great on you.
marthamyers said... (9/30/12 4:55 PM) Reply
Thanks for sharing your lovely creation. I was just thinking I want to make this again. My first version was with a very, very busy print and the double collar is lost. Your fabric is terrific for this style. I too like that you paired it with leggings. The shirt does all the talking.
Enid E said... (9/30/12 4:31 PM) Reply
What a nice looking and comfortable shirt. It looks very nice on you. I looked at this pattern at one time and felt it would be boxy, but it doesn't appear that way at all on you and in your I will put this one on order. Thanks for the review...
NVK said... (9/30/12 4:17 PM) Reply
Your jacket looks great on you. I like the contrast in the shape of the jacket and the leggings. The fabic is very contempory- good choice, even the square earrings match!