Pattern Reviews> Other> Tessuti Lily linen dress

Posted on:10/20/12 5:03 AM
Last Updated:10/24/12 5:20 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
thornberry said... (11/17/12 4:45 AM) Reply
What marvellous variations. Your notes and comments are very helpful - thank you!
rivergum said... (10/22/12 3:24 PM) Reply
AnnieP, I am going to add instructions for the tucks as soon as I can. Quite easy, but I will measure them and the placement.
Annie P said... (10/21/12 8:46 PM) Reply
The grey dress is lovely. I didn't like this pattern until I saw your grey dress (am going to Sydney later on this week so will have to check out Tessuti). I assume you put tucks in the back as well. A few details about the tucks would be good (such as how long they are, etc.)
momsurfing said... (10/21/12 8:34 PM) Reply
i like the grey one
jenleeC said... (10/21/12 12:23 PM) Reply
Beautiful colour! I like your button idea. I have seen similar done with small ties sewn to the inside of a skirt. They can be tied up or left undone in various places to change the look of the skirt.
Patti B said... (10/21/12 11:08 AM) Reply
Thanks for an excellent review of both the pattern and your creative process. I like them all but love the gray tucked one best. Nicely done!
Dilliander said... (10/21/12 6:02 AM) Reply
What a wonderful variety of dresses from the one pattern. They all look so individual, a great TNT pattern!
meggipeg said... (10/21/12 1:09 AM) Reply
I love the grey one. It's so flattering and stylish on you. Very interesting to see all the different versions in one review - thanks!
ChristmasHills said... (10/21/12 0:38 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress and gorgeous colour. I like your mock up too.
rivergum said... (10/20/12 3:20 PM) Reply
Freya, thanks for your kind comments. There is a problem with the thumbnail, it won't ''stick''. I noticed a lot of other people are having the same problem. If you look at the list versus the gallery, most of the latest reviews don't appear in the latter.
jannw said... (10/20/12 9:41 AM) Reply
Love all your different versions!! That's a great idea on the button and loop! You will look great this summer!
Restart06 said... (10/20/12 9:29 AM) Reply
Very nice review, and you are so creative!! All of the dresses look great. My favorite is your mockup. Enjoy wearing as they look comfy and hip as in trendy!
FreyaStark said... (10/20/12 6:55 AM) Reply
Thanks for a thoughtful and detailed review. After examining a made-up version on display in Tessuti, I decided this one was not for me, but it is still interesting to see your different versions and learn that this dress can be so versatile. Your review is not visible in the review gallery -- have you uploaded the photo in some unusual way?

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns