Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2948 (Twin Sets)

Reviewed by:ArtAttack

About ArtAttackstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/11/11
Posted on:11/25/12 11:40 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Mahogany Stylist said... (11/29/12 3:39 PM) Reply
I agree with everyone else. This is not frumpy. You look great.
MamaSewing said... (11/27/12 8:28 AM) Reply
LOL, Frumpy indeed! I just love your sweater set and now wish I had bought this one...I thought I wasn't old enough!!
GoodbyeValntino said... (11/27/12 7:14 AM) Reply
Complete agreement with everyone. This pattern needs to be back in print with you as the model :)
imsewcrazy said... (11/26/12 10:45 PM) Reply
Looks beautiful! Looks great on you!
Barbara V said... (11/26/12 8:51 PM) Reply
No frumpiness here! Looks wonderful on you and sewn to perfection! Love those buttonholes.
becca a said... (11/26/12 6:13 PM) Reply
Great twin set! What a lovely color with your hair.
Amanda.Claire said... (11/26/12 4:39 PM) Reply
You are so not frumpy! I love your twin set! I just bought the Jalie twinset which looks a whole lot like yours. I will review later....I do love it. The belt and the Vogue tee really make this wonderful.
Dmd4106 said... (11/26/12 4:35 PM) Reply
Great modern take on cardi set. My sentiments echo other comments. Great styling.. I might have to dig this one out.
Pj3g said... (11/26/12 3:48 PM) Reply
Frumpy--no way! Looks hip and trendy!!!
norie creates said... (11/26/12 1:37 PM) Reply
Gorgeous and definitely not frumpy! The buttons and the belt are great enhancements.
Jrhee said... (11/26/12 11:31 AM) Reply
Gorgeous garments!
MNBarb said... (11/26/12 11:25 AM) Reply
So funny that I looked at your thumbnail, looked at the pattern and thought, Yes, Art Attack managed to take a KS pattern (which, in my opinion, always look frumpy on the envelope) and make it into a stunning garment. I was even more impressed after looking at your detailed photos. Your work is beyone perfect on this one.
Raye Ann said... (11/26/12 10:32 AM) Reply
Beautiful buttonholes! Now I wish I had the pattern:(
Morisot said... (11/26/12 9:41 AM) Reply
Beautiful set! Very nicely done.
marthamyers said... (11/26/12 8:56 AM) Reply
Annette nailed it. I love it!
Holmar said... (11/26/12 7:26 AM) Reply
"Frumpy"....No way...very stylish...your sweater set is beautiful, and looks fantastic on you!
Jstarr4250 said... (11/26/12 6:21 AM) Reply
It's about the furthest thing from frumpy possible. Classic and perfect in every way-just beautiful work. I've googled and etsy'd this pattern to death and still can't lay my hands on it.
SewWil said... (11/26/12 0:52 AM) Reply
Beautiful twin set! Looks wonderful on you. Great job on the corded buttonholes.
slmstyle said... (11/26/12 0:44 AM) Reply
Nice twin set! This is a classic and I am sure you will wear it forever. I like your corded buttonholes too, nice touch!
Peggyscloset said... (11/26/12 0:33 AM) Reply
I absolutely love this set (and your belt!)! Not frumpy--classic with a twist. So versatile, and you can dress it up or down.n Your buttonholes look incredible.
Annette1 said... (11/25/12 11:47 PM) Reply
Dearest DF (Defying Frumpy): You couldn't be FRUMPY if you tried, and I LOVE your take on the sweater set. That wide belt just sets off your whittled waist to a tee, and there oughta' be a law against anybody making such a perfect little buttonhole in a knit -- ha! :o)

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS