Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 03-2012-108 (twist-front dress)

Reviewed by:Kbenco

About Kbencostarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 11/8/06
Posted on:1/24/13 6:51 PM
Last Updated:1/24/13 6:55 PM

Sweater knit fabrics

RoseFromThule said... (1/26/13 7:42 AM) Reply
I had exactly the same problem (you can have a look at my review), but it was solved by wearing an adequate belt. However, it may not be the look you're looking for. Yours is very pretty, though, I love the fabric and the finishing.
brrmm said... (1/25/13 6:33 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress on you and terrific for this weather. Forget the teens and hubby, what do they know? You look fantastic. BTW, love your very Oz backdrop too.
Maree P said... (1/25/13 5:59 PM) Reply
I really like this on you Karen. I often think your family's opinion is 'harsh'. The heat of summer calls for a dress like this...and it does not mean maternity. Wear it with confidence as you are a lovely sewer and think resort wear...loose and cool.
Levone said... (1/25/13 11:10 AM) Reply
Honestly, I like the look of the dress on you! Great review on your experience with the pattern!
lamstu said... (1/25/13 9:28 AM) Reply
I don't see maternity in your wearing of this interesting dress. But having similar issues myself, I get your take on it. Enjoy your new house dress and thanks for the heads up on a pretty style that I too will avoid!
Dilliander said... (1/24/13 9:49 PM) Reply
A pity I'm not in your family, as I like it on you! Thanks for the review, it is a pattern I've been contemplating for the same reasons... a great dress for our current hot spell. My vote is thumbs up :)

10 inch Serrated Edge Shears