Pattern Reviews> Other> 000000 (Top)

Reviewed by:rivergum

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
kkkkaty said... (2/4/13 9:48 AM) Reply
Lovely work!
Pam James said... (2/4/13 4:16 AM) Reply
These are SO clever- simple in concept yet full of possibillities! As I write I am digging around for my T shirt pattern and burrowing through my stash of possible fabrics...but which one to make first? ! Oh well, another night and no ironing........ Thanks once again for inspiration, Rivergum!
GoodbyeValntino said... (2/3/13 7:13 AM) Reply
Wow! The variations you have created on your pattern fit every wardrobe need and are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
margy.64 said... (2/2/13 7:28 PM) Reply
Great that you have found a design that suits you, yet you have managed to create many different looks from the basic design.
Sharonspils said... (2/2/13 5:26 PM) Reply
Fantastic review and they look fabulous on you!
wimmie said... (2/2/13 3:31 PM) Reply
very appealing. the variations gives me so much to think about in regards to my own dress needs. so pretty as always and thanks for a really great review.
Irene said... (2/2/13 1:21 PM) Reply
I admire your Lagenlook creations. They suit you so well and are so attractive. This review is a fabulous tutorial for making what I've come to regard as your current signature dress. Thank you for pointing out what you've considered when making variations. I feel encouraged and supported to experiment!
sewgirlygirl-knot! said... (2/2/13 1:18 PM) Reply
Thank you for all the helpful insights. It is a wonderful dress. Love the fabric and how changed the directions of the fabric. You look very trendy. If I show you on the street I would ask you were you bought that.
2 Airedales n Me said... (2/2/13 11:48 AM) Reply
I love these dresses on you. While I agree they may not be everyone's cup of tea, they certainly are mine! They suit you very well and (from one pear to another) I thank you so much for your careful and helpful review.
cocosloft said... (2/2/13 11:26 AM) Reply
Brilliant and so pretty! Thank you so much for all the ideas, I wear this look a lot and really like to change things up - it's fun! Your variations are marvelous, and the review is terrific.
betty bushwacker said... (2/2/13 9:43 AM) Reply
All your dresses are gorgeous. I love the asymmetrical hemlines too. Thanks for your facing tip with the metal ruler. I use mine to death but I never thought of that one!
Sue Parrott said... (2/2/13 9:42 AM) Reply
This is so beautiful on you! I love all your renditions!
Fran G said... (2/2/13 8:28 AM) Reply
Great review..indepth and very informative..very clear. Thanks!
njw424 said... (2/2/13 8:18 AM) Reply
Absolutely fabulous! You are an inspiration!
leoniep said... (2/2/13 7:14 AM) Reply
I really like this one on you. Thanks for the really comprehensive review, particularly the other pics which allow us to compare and contrast.
Jstarr4250 said... (2/2/13 7:01 AM) Reply
A wonderful post and great example of one of the joys of sewing for ourselves- high quality pieces that suit our taste and lifestyle. Your work is beautiful.
sewinfrance said... (2/2/13 3:51 AM) Reply
Thank-you for a very informative review, all your dresses are lovely.
julie w said... (2/2/13 2:41 AM) Reply
All the versions look great, I especially like the lagenlook one and the silver cocktail dress due to the hem details. Thank you for sharing in your very helpful review.
Renata said... (2/2/13 2:33 AM) Reply
I agree with Dilliander, they all look different. I like them all. And when you're on a good thing . . . . .
sewpelican said... (2/2/13 2:12 AM) Reply
Gosh, they are all stunning on you, beautiful fabrics. Amazing designs that suit you so well. Review is super explanatory, thanks.
ChristmasHills said... (2/2/13 1:47 AM) Reply
I love them all. Thank you for explaining your process. What a great idea finding something flattering and playing with it to find different ways of dressing it up and down. I'm still searching.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (2/2/13 0:33 AM) Reply
Fabulous collection and a great clear description of how to achieve it. Love particularly the linen stripe and the last cocktail dress.
Dilliander said... (2/2/13 0:20 AM) Reply
This suits you so well, and the style looks quite different in each variation you have made. They are all great!
Skye said... (2/1/13 11:48 PM) Reply
Beuatiful - the style looks good and the fabric very pretty

by: French.Sea...