Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 08-2012-122 (Mirror, Mirror....)

Reviewed by:QuiltSewSewSue

About QuiltSewSewSuestarstarstar
QLD Australia
Member since: 4/28/08
Posted on:2/9/13 10:12 PM

brissie71 said... (2/19/13 11:01 PM) Reply
I really like this top, Sue, especially since you've shortened it. It looks lovely with your new pants.
grays08 said... (2/11/13 9:34 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this - your top is lovely. I wanted to make this up too but was waiting for summer to try and tackle it. I'll have to consider the length and tucking it in as I don't like to do this usually but with this it looks like a must! Love your pants too - I recognize those from Burda, I'm envious! = )
brrmm said... (2/10/13 4:12 PM) Reply
Tucked in with those pants looks really lovely. I do like it as a tunic - try it with some shorts. Great work.
Sue Parrott said... (2/10/13 9:36 AM) Reply
Oh, this is so pretty! The issue this top comes from is one I actually have that I had forgotten about until I saw your version. I love this! So cute, especially tucked in. :)
Renata said... (2/10/13 4:22 AM) Reply
Looks better tucked in, especially with those pants. Your smile certainly indicates your preference. A very nice resort look.
jenleeC said... (2/10/13 3:57 AM) Reply
Lovely! The long tie at the back looks very glamorous.
leoniep said... (2/10/13 1:14 AM) Reply
Very nice! I like the scarf at the back.
Maree P said... (2/9/13 11:03 PM) Reply
I like both styling options - tucked and untucked. Untucked is great for 'resort' wear. The colours in the fabric really suit you Sue. Thanks for the helpful review as I have my eye on this top.
lamstu said... (2/9/13 10:24 PM) Reply
Tucked in, this is gorgeous! Well worth your persistence with the armhole finishing.

By Hand London Polly Top