Fashion Fabrics Club
Fashion Fabrics Club

Pattern Reviews> Burda> Classics 2012 0003 (3/4 Circle Skirt)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:2/14/13 9:48 AM

ThreadsofFaith said... (2/15/13 10:41 PM) Reply
But Violet looks tickled pink! Now I have to go read your blog to see how you bike in skirts! I almost always end up tossing some yoga pants on before I cycle - which inevitably look absurd with my top.
Sue Parrott said... (2/15/13 10:40 AM) Reply
It looks like your niece is a very happy girl!
fourkid said... (2/15/13 6:46 AM) Reply
Great review -- and great save!!! This is a bit too much like many of my sewing adventures. Thanks for keeping it real - and knowing there is life after a fail :)
ChristmasHills said... (2/14/13 11:41 PM) Reply
Sorry, one shouldn't laugh at another's misfortunes but I did. My excuse is you made me! Violet looks great in the skirt.
SewWil said... (2/14/13 8:35 PM) Reply
So sorry to read about your battles with this skirt. It looks like Violet is happy to have such a pretty skirt. Thanks for sharing. On to the next project and may you have success!
Nan Kay said... (2/14/13 12:11 PM) Reply
Make it again, the style is great on you!
Mufffet said... (2/14/13 12:09 PM) Reply
GAD - read the log post. DELETED YOUR ONLINE PHOTOS. That is the worst part. I do NOT use iPhoto connected to anything because I know about this from previous versions. I am so so sorry. Hope you have those photos somewhere else. I use iPhoto only for some photos I want to use as desktop and screen saver rotation. Have my own hierarchy of folders for images and then online backup is at another location.
Mufffet said... (2/14/13 12:05 PM) Reply
SOOoooo cute! Happy little one!
grays08 said... (2/14/13 10:38 AM) Reply
I think DD would be happy to watch me fail at this so she could have such a great skirt! I have this pattern but haven't made it yet. I feel your pain though, been there. I made a top last week that I swear was cursed because everything I went to do I messed up or goofed up or cut up, etc....the sewing gods are evil sometimes!
redrockcity said... (2/14/13 10:02 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review. The drama on your blog made my morning, however! I feel your pain. Your niece is a lucky girl!!

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns