Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> ks-easysewing (Kwik Sew Easy Sewing Master Pattern Book)

Reviewed by:Zoomitron

Other Projects by Zoomitron using this Pattern

Pj3g said... (2/28/13 2:26 PM) Reply
Looks cute and comfy!
Zoomitron said... (2/28/13 10:26 AM) Reply
one more thing...if you find this book, or any of the Kwik Sew books, make sure the patterns are still in there. I checked our local Hancocks for the Swimwear book, and someone had stolen the patterns and torn out several pages of instructions. The books come with a shrink wrap plastic, so if you find one and the shrink wrap is missing, go through it. (why do people do this)
Zoomitron said... (2/28/13 10:23 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone. I had this book for years before trying any garment. I love the fit and the uncomplicated construction for casual clothes. I wore my jacket yesterday, it was comfortable and I felt great in it. I think I might try the pants next.
mssewcrazy said... (2/27/13 9:47 PM) Reply
I bought this book after your hoodie review. I found it online luckily. The instructions are phenomenal for all the projects and they alone were worth the price of the book. I've been sewing for a long time but never used kwik sew very much-love all their instructions and measurements to cut elastic and all that stuff. I am definitely sewing some of these basic pieces for summer. This is a really wonderful book and it is so great you are sewing the patterns and reviewing them.
ALFALFA said... (2/27/13 12:54 PM) Reply
nice jacket. i have this book also and will give some of the patterns a try
LynnG said... (2/27/13 12:43 PM) Reply
You can't go wrong with these Kwik Sew books. Like you said, the instructions can't be beat. Lots of opportunity for design modifications.
Rhoda K said... (2/27/13 12:29 PM) Reply
Nice job and review on the jacket! I've had this book for years and never sewed any of the patterns, guess I need to give it a go.

Indygo Junction IJ740

by: Lynnelle

by: nicegirl

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

Lazy Girl Designs Bendy Bag Paper Pattern