Pattern Reviews> Lekala Patterns> 4158

About Karla Kizerstarstarstar
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:3/2/13 7:19 AM
Last Updated:3/2/13 7:35 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Needs More Info by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

Grace Buchanan said... (6/29/15 7:03 PM) Reply
You did a great job persuading me to step outside of my comfort zone, and venturing to Lekala's website. What a supermarket! I might have to try a free pattern, to get acquainted. Thanks!
terrilee said... (7/25/13 7:49 AM) Reply
Delightful review. I guess I'll stock up on Scotch tape and wine and download my first pattern.
marymary86 said... (3/8/13 8:46 PM) Reply
The finished top looks lovely and beautifully sewn. It sounds like you need some Scotch along with that tape though!! Thanks for the chuckles; I love your writing.
VivianZ said... (3/3/13 8:02 AM) Reply
Thanks for the new pattern company. and the entertaining but informational review! I might have to give it a try.
newmama said... (3/2/13 7:38 PM) Reply
I read your review for the entertainment value, but was pleased to hear more about Lekala as I was thinking of give one a try. Thank you!
sewsue1 said... (3/2/13 2:34 PM) Reply
duplicate post
sewsue1 said... (3/2/13 2:34 PM) Reply
Very cute top! I love the review...hilarious.
Clareew said... (3/2/13 12:06 PM) Reply
Thanks for your witty review. I think I may give this a try - I like taping patterns together on the patio doors.
SavageCoco said... (3/2/13 10:45 AM) Reply
Nostrovia, dahlink! Who knew all those years of 007 and cereal box magic decoder rings were necessary sewing notions.
Peggy L said... (3/2/13 9:56 AM) Reply
Lucky Laura! It really is a cutte top - and the price is right!
BlueSkysAhead said... (3/2/13 9:47 AM) Reply
I found that pattern company yesterday. I e-mailed them and they sent me a link to the pattern directions, I haven't bought the pattern yet. I just didn't feel I have enough back ground in patterns to sew the top I was looking at blind. The instructions were minimal at best. The idea of having them send the pattern your exact size does sound awesome. Thank you for the review. I may reconsider with the idea of using the internet for instructions.
Jstarr4250 said... (3/2/13 7:50 AM) Reply
Thanks for a review that made me laugh out loud! I've downloaded several Lekala patterns but only sewn one so far. You can't beat the sheer volume of their RTW styles and great fit so I guess we have to take the bad with the good!

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2013-105