Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2646 (Donna Karan)

Reviewed by:Jamil

About Jamil
OH USA
Member since: 2/21/05
Posted on:2/24/05 8:59 AM
Last Updated:2/25/05 9:51 AM

Donatella said... (2/27/05 5:34 AM) Reply
Well done you!! I have this pattern in my box and keep looking at it, thinking about it and then doing nothing about it!! I really need an event to make it for and until that is forthcoming, I doubt it'll happen. Could you give some further information on were to expect problems etc? Again, congratulations!
MagpieJen said... (2/25/05 10:40 PM) Reply
Wow - this pattern would be ok for beginners?! I would have been frightened off the pattern by how close fitting and elegant it looks. But your dress looks great, the finishing is very fine and you've boosted my confidence that I could try something like this too :-)
frogs2 said... (2/25/05 11:43 AM) Reply
Great execution. I love the embellishment, particularly with the understated fabric.
Jan B. said... (2/25/05 9:31 AM) Reply
Great dress! The fit looks fabulous. Would you explain your detail of the circles with beads? Thank you 2/26...think I found the answer. I picked up a free leaflet tonight at Joanne's.
Jennifer shaw said... (2/25/05 9:24 AM) Reply
Wow, what a gorgeous dress. Thanks for your first of many reviews!
AnneM said... (2/25/05 5:20 AM) Reply
Yes, please fix your picture link. It sounds like a really interesting, dramatic dress.
Jamil said... (2/24/05 10:57 AM) Reply
Thank you for letting me know it wasnt workin, I'm new to all this attachment stuff, I will try to fix it, thanks
Irene Q said... (2/24/05 10:35 AM) Reply
Welcome, and congratulations on your first review! I'd love to see the beading, but there seems to be a problem with the link. 2/25 OK, now I can see it - Wow!

More Knits