Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> Angela Wolf> 4200 ( The Angel Bootcut Jean)

Reviewed by:knitstitcher

About knitstitcherstar
United States
Member since: 8/17/10
Posted on:3/6/13 5:15 PM
Last Updated:11/29/13 7:29 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 26 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

ladyteri said... (11/24/14 12:06 PM) Reply
Awesome review Lorrie.
knitstitcher said... (11/30/13 11:23 AM) Reply
Eleda, thanks for the tip. I was trying to fix and add more photos last night ....as you can see it didn't quite work.
eleda said... (11/29/13 8:17 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans. And, you did a great job reviewing this pattern. To help with posting photos, the Slapdash Sewist has an article with pictures on her blog. The article is, "Pattern Review Photo Posting". Here is the URL, http://theslapdashsewist.blogspot.com/2011/07/pattern-review-photo-posting.html In the PR Newsletter there is an article that is helpful, "Adding photos to your reviews". Here is the link to that article. http://sewing.patternreview.com/letter/092002 HTH
LlanoGirl said... (11/29/13 7:38 PM) Reply
These jeans are great!! I am intimidated by the idea of making jeans - the class is obviously very good because I have seen some great results. Thanks for the review!
Jrhee said... (11/29/13 7:32 PM) Reply
Gorgeous jeans! I must try this pattern one of these days.
TJSEWS said... (11/16/13 9:41 PM) Reply
Love your jeans. They look ready to wear - job well done! And thank you for the thorough review.
Mimi O said... (10/19/13 8:02 AM) Reply
Very nice looking jeans and wonderful review! Would love to see your other pics but cut and pasting your link didn't work. Hopefully a new link will be added soon. Great Job!
ceejayem said... (6/5/13 3:11 AM) Reply
An excellent review and a really professional result - makes this pattern/class very tempting. Congratulations
ceejayem said... (6/5/13 3:11 AM) Reply
Susan C said... (3/24/13 2:24 PM) Reply
Your jeans look fantastic! Thanks for the review. I've been hoping someone would do a review with pictures.
Sewnla said... (3/11/13 9:49 AM) Reply
What beautiful jeans and a nicely written review. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how great Angela's pattern is.
KG2 said... (3/9/13 9:01 PM) Reply
Wow! Great job! your top stitching looks really RTW. I will have to try triple stitch!
tesapie said... (3/9/13 0:21 AM) Reply
They look amazing!
redrockcity said... (3/8/13 8:03 AM) Reply
Those look great! Congratulations!
1SewSweet said... (3/7/13 5:58 PM) Reply
...BTW, congratulations on your first review!
1SewSweet said... (3/7/13 5:57 PM) Reply
I've made a few pair of jeans but they were the Jalie Jean. Based on this REALLY NIC pair you've made, I need to take a look at trying this pattern too! I love both the front and back of your designs! Great job!
redrosie said... (3/7/13 11:28 AM) Reply
great work! the jeans look great. i've been quite intimidated by the thought of making jeans. your review is inspiring.
MelissaB in WA said... (3/7/13 11:04 AM) Reply
Great fitting jeans!!!!
Karine said... (3/7/13 10:06 AM) Reply
Your jeans are amazing - so RTW! Great fit too. Can't wait to see them in linen!
Scheri said... (3/7/13 0:50 AM) Reply
They look great on you. I have this pattern but not enough courage to try making a pair. Very detailed and helpful review.
PattyGee said... (3/7/13 0:26 AM) Reply
Your jeans are fantastic and the topstitching, wow! Thanks for the great review!
RadarRadiance said... (3/6/13 10:45 PM) Reply
Fantastic job!! Great fit, and I especially love your top stitching. Good tip about the triple stitch, it really makes them look RW. Thanks.....
Erin D said... (3/6/13 10:18 PM) Reply
Your jeans look really professional. Great work!
Jstarr4250 said... (3/6/13 10:05 PM) Reply
Beautiful jeans - your topstitching is perfection! Great first review...thank you!
BlueSkysAhead said... (3/6/13 9:17 PM) Reply
amazing fit and style. great job.
Amanda.Claire said... (3/6/13 9:14 PM) Reply
Love your jeans! I am so glad to see this review.
marymary86 said... (3/6/13 9:12 PM) Reply
You look great! I'd like to get the class just to learn how to do the fly zipper. Thanks for all the details in your review.
margy.64 said... (3/6/13 8:58 PM) Reply
Fantastic looking jeans. Great fit and really neat topstitching
Lori V said... (3/6/13 8:54 PM) Reply
Your jeans look amazing. Very RTW and a great fit.
meggipeg said... (3/6/13 8:51 PM) Reply
These are very impressive. I love the topstitching. I'm going to use that triple stitch idea on my next pair of jeans!
SewWil said... (3/6/13 8:44 PM) Reply
Your jeans look great! Thanks for the review.
canei said... (3/6/13 7:53 PM) Reply
They look very nice and very expensive. Great job!!!
Bestyears said... (3/6/13 7:04 PM) Reply
Wow! Those are crazy good!!! Look like you scooped 'em up from a local boutique for $100+!
knitstitcher said... (3/6/13 6:16 PM) Reply
Sorry Friends....I can't seem to get my photos linked. I'm working on it... :/ I just added a link. So if you open it, it will bring you to flicker and my photos are there.
grays08 said... (3/6/13 5:59 PM) Reply
Great pair of jeans and great review. You are making me want to sew up a pair!
caper81 said... (3/6/13 5:57 PM) Reply
Great-looking jeans! :) You said picture(s) but I only see the back view. I would love to see the front as well :) I put Angela's Jeans-making DVD on my B-Day wish-list, so hopefully will be sewing some of my own in the near future. Congrats on your first review :) **Your jeans look terrific from the front :) Thanks for including the link!

Ottobre Design Magazine 04-2012-37