Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4742 (Fur poncho)

Reviewed by:Allisonsews

About Allisonsewsstar
Member since: 2/1/05
Posted on:2/24/05 1:27 PM
Last Updated:3/6/05 2:03 PM
VTowns said... (10/11/15 0:46 AM) Reply
I wonder does anyone have this pattern. I made view C which is the fur. If anyone still has this pattern I would like your thoughts on how to complete view C. The instructions are totally wrong. You cannot turn the poncho the way the instructions say to do. I had to take my instructions to Hancocks and the ladies up their gave me a different method to use. If anyone got better instructions from the simplicy company please post them. I want to make this with the fur but I need some updated instructions. I emailed simplicity and they told me since they do not keep old patterns around they cannot help me.
AnneM said... (3/15/05 8:13 PM) Reply
Just looked at the picture of you poncho. That came out great. Love the lining. You definitely don't like like Chewy in it.
AnneM said... (2/24/05 7:32 PM) Reply
I would just love to see the pictures also. Sometimes the directions assume you know certain steps, when of course not everyone does! But it sounds like you managed well anyway.
appleC said... (2/24/05 4:19 PM) Reply