Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 60447-1001 (soft bra 1)

Reviewed by:Clareew

Last Updated:3/12/13 6:06 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people

Sweater knit fabrics

katesfolly said... (5/10/14 11:32 AM) Reply
Wow. I know this is an older review, but I just had to bow before your awesome bra-drafting/making skillz. Very flattering bra, and it's so cool that it can be comfortable for you as well.
JDpenelope said... (11/11/13 6:18 PM) Reply
What a remarkable achievement! I just discovered the Bra Sewing thread from earlier this year in the beginners forum, which lead me here. And I don't see any evidence of your being spatially challenged. On the contrary!
Margaret said... (3/24/13 11:14 AM) Reply
Very nicely done! Looks great and I am glad you got a good fit so quickly (with non-self-drafted patterns it has sometimes taken me several tries).
Janine S said... (3/13/13 9:12 PM) Reply
thank you so much for your review, your bra is beautiful - well done on drafting it yourself. thank you for the link to the website.
squirrellypoo said... (3/12/13 12:08 PM) Reply
Great looking bra! I really appreciate all your comments about your first muslins and the changes you made, too. (also, I hadn't noticed Sewing Chest has fancy power nets, ooh!)
julie w said... (3/12/13 7:31 AM) Reply
I so admire you for drafting your own. It looks fantastic and pretty Lycra powernet.
Ms. McCall said... (3/11/13 9:02 PM) Reply
Amazing work! It looks fantastic, and so pretty
Sarsez said... (3/11/13 7:54 PM) Reply
Fantastic. I agree that the Foundations Revealed is a goldmine of info. I've started drafting my own as well and yours is a great inspiration.
Sewiing Sue said... (3/11/13 7:50 PM) Reply
Very nicely done. Pretty in Pink Geo Powernet! Thank you for the links.
Clareew said... (3/11/13 6:14 PM) Reply
Thank you Sigrid, I started drafting my own because I was too impatient to wait for patterns to arrive. Love the Pantone colours by the way.
Sigrid. said... (3/11/13 6:07 PM) Reply
Great result Clare. And so well done, drafting on your own without the help of a teacher. Not sure I could have done that. You should be very proud of yourself. I especially like the change in the seamline, so much better on you.

Understanding Wool Fabrics
Understanding Wool Fabrics

Sewing Workshop Deja Vu Wrap Pattern

Sewing Workshop Deja Vu Wrap Pattern

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

by: WinterQuee...