Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6707 (Misses' Pants)

Reviewed by:1SewSweet

About 1SewSweetstarstarstar
FL United States
Member since: 2/28/10
Posted on:3/12/13 9:06 PM

See other patterns in this category: Pants
chucklehead said... (12/3/13 2:11 PM) Reply
Just made a pair for my sister! I love them: two toned lighter wool in olive shades. I also love this pattern; didn't think it would work for us, but it's all about the right ankle length, isn't it? Yours are beautiful.
1SewSweet said... (4/4/13 8:26 AM) Reply
@Pattycrafty I am 5'6" and normally pretty conservative, however, I do come out of "the box" sometimes! LOL!
Pattycrafty said... (4/3/13 3:54 PM) Reply
I tried to send this as a message but don't think it worked! Oh, well! -- so I am trying this way. Can I please ask how tall you are? That would help me decide if the patterns that work for you could work for me. Thank you!
MrsCharisma said... (3/13/13 7:44 PM) Reply
Very nice! I've got this pattern in my stash. Just have to make a fabric choice :)
lcdrbetty said... (3/13/13 9:54 AM) Reply
Very sharp looking & stylish pant!
1SewSweet said... (3/13/13 4:19 AM) Reply
@Danmar, sorry you had difficulty! That would be the contrast color (top back) to the actual back pants piece. No, I didn't have any problems attaching the two pieces at all. If there is anything I can do to assist you, let me know. Thanks ladies for your nice comments!
SavageCoco said... (3/13/13 2:01 AM) Reply
Beautifully done!
Danmar said... (3/12/13 11:13 PM) Reply
Nicely done! I am making these slacks now and found a problem with piece #5. It doesn't fit when attached to piece #4. I had to modify it. Did your pattern also have this problem? I can't figure out if it's me or the pattern!

by: marec