Pattern Reviews> Center for Pattern Design> CB Spiral Blouse (CB Spiral Blouse)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:3/22/13 5:02 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Annette1 said... (4/13/13 2:54 AM) Reply
Dearest Pipsqueak: You are looking FABULOUS, and it's NOT just this adorable top, either. :o) Yes, I'm in CATCH-UP MODE on PR (as usual), which reminds me: You owe me $12.50, as does Louella (Heatherique). I wasn't going to renew my membership this time around, I'm on here so rarely, it seems, but I kept seeing notes pop up that you or she had written a review, so on the LAST day, I decided to re-up my membership. ANYWAY, I, too, love this top, and I might just have to indulge and get this pattern (although I'm a long way from a size 16, which I see is the biggest it goes to). On another note, I'm starting to get really TICKED OFF that you don't have more stars on here. WHAT IS THE DEAL????
Michele Lommasson said... (3/24/13 12:35 PM) Reply
This is very clever. What a neat pattern. I love your blouse.
Fran G said... (3/24/13 8:36 AM) Reply
Shams..you look wonderful!
Tina Rathbone said... (3/24/13 0:26 AM) Reply
I'm so looking forward to meeting you at Pattern Review Weekend SFO! I already love that your taste in patterns is my taste in patterns, but the way you turned the Koos "Stegasaurus Coat" into an entirely new creation ... well, I'm bringing the pattern with me and I'm going to ask you to auto-giraffe it! :) Hugs, and I love the Center for Pattern Design too! Tina in San Diego
fauxgetaboutit said... (3/23/13 9:16 PM) Reply
Love it and so flattering. I agree with Karine, Thank you for introducing me to CPD. Great patterns!
Karine said... (3/23/13 3:06 PM) Reply
And thank you for introducing me to the Center for Pattern Design. I looked at their website and ordered 3 amazing patterns, including this one!
Karine said... (3/23/13 2:51 PM) Reply
Great top! And a perfect match on the stripes. The black neck binding is a nice addition. Love your knit stripe version!
Barbara V said... (3/23/13 12:51 PM) Reply
Love your top with the most interesting stripe patterns. It reminds me too of Claudette Colbert's dress which was totally fascinating to me. Lovely work - it looks great on you!
Patti B said... (3/23/13 10:52 AM) Reply
Just gorgeous! I love designs that play with stripes.
carolynw said... (3/23/13 10:25 AM) Reply
Beautiful and interesting
Jstarr4250 said... (3/23/13 7:15 AM) Reply
Fantastic! I never realized until lately how interestingly placed stripes can elevate a garment to an entirely different level. Very inspiring!
rivergum said... (3/23/13 6:17 AM) Reply
Fabulous top, I just love those stripes. So sophisticated! And if I may say so, you look really fabulous. Is it a new haircut? You look years younger.
AnitaJ said... (3/23/13 3:22 AM) Reply
Love how your striped fabric looks in this pattern! It reminds me of the top Claudette Colbert wore in 'It Happened One Night'. Great job!
Dilliander said... (3/23/13 0:50 AM) Reply
Excellent Shams! You have such great success sewing patterns in both knits & wovens, it looks lovely.
cmcarr said... (3/22/13 11:44 PM) Reply
So cute! You get an A+ for matching those stripes.
RMJ said... (3/22/13 6:23 PM) Reply
Those stripes look great! I just bought a pattern from this company (learned of them through your review) and am looking forward to making it.
Elona said... (3/22/13 5:34 PM) Reply
I cannot believe how CUTE and interesting this pattern is! Wonderful. shams!

StyleArc Tori Crop Pant