Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 1761 (Misses' & Plus Size Separates)

Reviewed by:cleverkitty

About cleverkittystarstarstar
OH United States
Member since: 8/22/07
Posted on:4/11/13 7:20 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Plus    Skirts
Jessamaka said... (4/22/13 4:31 PM) Reply
This is a pattern that I would have overlooked had you not shown us all the potential. The coverstitching is a very professional touch.
VirginiasDghter said... (4/15/13 4:58 PM) Reply
This is the cutest little cardigan and stripes are said to be a hot topic this spring! Love how you skillfully placed the stripes! I need more of this type of fabric in my life! Nice work cleverkitty!
aleah42 said... (4/14/13 0:12 AM) Reply
I love this with all the crazy stripes! I would never have noticed this pattern but I think it's perfect for striped fabric!
JTink said... (4/12/13 9:55 AM) Reply
Super look and very creative.
Heatherrique said... (4/12/13 9:00 AM) Reply
Those stripes look fabulous, CK! What a CLEVER and cool way to use the reverse side of the fabric. It's hard to believe you are only 61" tall. You look much taller!
Re Becca said... (4/12/13 7:56 AM) Reply
Very stylish, I love the way you used the stripes. You really worked out the fit, it looks great.
MNBarb said... (4/12/13 7:35 AM) Reply
I love the finished result! Your alteration of the sleeve is perfect. Maybe I will get the pattern and then bother you for how you decreased the circumference. You really took this pattern and ran with it, making it so much nicer than it shows on the envelope!
ChristmasHills said... (4/12/13 0:48 AM) Reply
That looks so great in your stripey fabric - completely different to the pattern envelope.
Lori V said... (4/11/13 10:37 PM) Reply
Wonderful.
sewtime said... (4/11/13 9:45 PM) Reply
Beautifully made!
SewWil said... (4/11/13 9:17 PM) Reply
This cardigan has so much going for it. The seams give it a lot of interest. I like the way you used the reverse fabric for the band. I never noticed this pattern. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Jstarr4250 said... (4/11/13 9:03 PM) Reply
Really, really nice. Love what you did with the stripes. These Khaliah Ali patterns tend to fly under the radar and many of them are great designs.
ArtAttack said... (4/11/13 8:08 PM) Reply
Really cute! I love the back detail and your idea to reverse on the binding. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention and great review, too!
Dilliander said... (4/11/13 7:45 PM) Reply
Oh, so fab! The perfect fabric for this pattern and it looks very lovely on you too.

BurdaStyle Magazine 07-2005-110