Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6404 (Misses' Leggings)

Reviewed by:meggipeg

About meggipeg
Member since: 11/11/11
Posted on:5/29/13 2:14 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Easy to Sew    Pants
KathleenS said... (5/30/13 6:28 AM) Reply
Nice save. Thanks for the warning about the pattern. But what I really want to know is where the funky ring things are so I too can have my photo taken with them next time I'm in Perth!
velosewer said... (5/30/13 2:15 AM) Reply
I like what you've created. I've just made the same version and made them much smaller than the pattern suggested as you found out. I like the piping that you took the effort to do.
quixoticpixels said... (5/29/13 1:50 PM) Reply
I agree with you! I had the same problem with the sizing for these. You did a nice job on them, despite the pattern problems.
grays08 said... (5/29/13 12:58 PM) Reply
I like the piping (although maybe this isn't good in the back given the unflattering seam lines McCalls drafted). I think you did the best you could with these, and yeah, I would keep looking for a better pattern for a skinny jean. These aren't bad though, and you did excellent as always!
marec said... (5/29/13 10:40 AM) Reply
Thanks for your review...I bought this pattern to make exercise gear for riding. I'll go ahead and use it, even though you and others have not rated it higher. View A is a complete copy of riding breeches.

Christine Jonson BaseWear One - Leggings, Top and Yoga Bodysuit