Pattern Reviews> Cake patterns> 0144 (Tiramisu Knit Dress)

Reviewed by:Cat n Bull

About Cat n Bullstar
NC USA
Member since: 2/17/06
Posted on:7/8/13 7:03 PM
Last Updated:7/10/13 10:43 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
SouthernStitch said... (7/10/13 10:54 PM) Reply
You did great on this dress - it looks perfect for you. Love the vee neck styling and the fabric is awesome!
Terri A said... (7/10/13 12:45 PM) Reply
Nice!!!
Cat n Bull said... (7/10/13 10:42 AM) Reply
Wow, thanks everyone for the nice compliments! I wore the dress yesterday, it is SO incredibly comfortable! I need to edit my review if I am able to, the fabric is Modal/spandex, not bamboo. I bought it a few years ago along with some bamboo, and I could have sworn it was, but I saw it om ebay and it's the same fabric and it says modal. It is SO SOFT.
Connie F said... (7/10/13 1:04 AM) Reply
I think I want to try this pattern. Looks VERY comfortable! Nice job!
mary in FL said... (7/9/13 8:58 PM) Reply
Oh, man, another one! Yours turned out great! I have this pattern, just have to get around to it.
JOshiro said... (7/9/13 1:32 PM) Reply
Congratulations! Looks very flattering on you.
SheBear0320 said... (7/9/13 10:03 AM) Reply
Great dress and love your print. Hadn't even looked at this pattern before but it just might be a "pick-up" for me. And gotta love a pattern that works with minor alterations.
Rebecca D said... (7/9/13 7:01 AM) Reply
Wow, that fabric is gorgeous. Love the dress on you.
lauraalyse said... (7/9/13 6:55 AM) Reply
Your tira looks beautiful, I love your fabric.
bluenines said... (7/9/13 6:20 AM) Reply
Very pretty . love the color!
HDWen said... (7/9/13 5:54 AM) Reply
Cat this was made for you!! Love the fit the pockets and the high waist all just suits you so well! Oh I've done PDF patterns, print and they usually have a "test" on there to measure to make sure you are printing correct size - Cut and use a ton of Tape to put together -Really worth it for Free patterns - not so much if you pay for them :-( But for a cute pattern?
wendyrb said... (7/9/13 1:56 AM) Reply
Cat this looks so terrific, you've sold me on the pattern. The print is perfect for you too. Hmmm, my flight I'd delayed . . . Plenty of time to order that pattern !
quitereasonable said... (7/8/13 10:08 PM) Reply
I love this pattern (so much that I've made 13 versions so far) and I love your version. It is so flattering.
Learn To Sew said... (7/8/13 7:53 PM) Reply
Nice dress. It came out great and what a good color on you.
Cat n Bull said... (7/8/13 7:47 PM) Reply
Thanks Adaire! And I bought the paper version of the pattern, I am no help with PDF patterns.
Adaire said... (7/8/13 7:17 PM) Reply
I have printed out this pattern but am intimidated by trying to make sense of PDF patterns. Any helpful tips?
Adaire said... (7/8/13 7:16 PM) Reply
That looks great on you! Love the fabric choice. Think I will consider this for my daughter who has some fitting issues similar to yours. Thanks so much for a good review!

BurdaStyle Magazine 08-2009-107