Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 1672 (Boxer Shorts)

Reviewed by:Shari7

About Shari7star
United States
Member since: 10/4/12
Posted on:7/24/13 3:11 PM
Last Updated:7/24/13 3:14 PM

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Sleepwear / Loungewear    Mens - Underwear
mssewcrazy said... (7/25/13 6:56 AM) Reply
I use this pattern also. I have been serging the side seams and top stitching but want to flat fell the sides as you did next time. I sew the fly so have the elastic covered but will try your bias cover on some sleep pants for me as I want to use the sport elastic on them. You did a very nice treatment of the side seams and vent on these. My dh now has discarded all the rtw boxers and only wears the ones I make. I have been covering the crotch seam with matching bias or flat felling but will try french seaming in that area next time. Thanks for your photos and post.
Shari7 said... (7/24/13 4:56 PM) Reply
thank you for you kind comments! I saw the twill tape idea on a blog and thought it was a great idea. Also helps DH know which side is the back!
renren said... (7/24/13 3:44 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I think my next pair of pj bottoms/shorts will be much better looking based on this review. The twill tape at CB/elastic seam looks so professional and the little bar tacks are so nice.
MrsCharisma said... (7/24/13 3:31 PM) Reply