I've already written a full review of my first version of this pattern.
I was inspired by this dress on Pinterest and started a discussion on the Forums about it. And thanks to you all, found a somewhat similar fabric. While the final dress is not the same, it is still adorable! P.S. Now that I am seeing the photo, I should have added a band of fabric in the front. Oh well...
Fabric Used:Glimma Flower Pods from Fabric.com. Coordinating solid cotton broadcloth (Michael Miller) from Fabric.com also.
As I mentioned in my first review, I was not fond of how the back was constructed so following this blog I changed it to invisible zipper. So.much.better! The covered buttons in the front completed the look and we have one well dress toddler who is happy to pose any time of the day
The possibilities are endless with this pattern. I am sure I will be making many more versions.
If anyone is interested, I found this blog with instructions on how to add a placket to the geranium dress.