Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Marfy> 1913 (top with cut away armholes)

Reviewed by:sacmabell

About sacmabellstar
Member since: 11/13/08

Posted on:1/28/14 4:36 PM

Dagmar O. said... (1/29/14 8:10 AM) Reply
Your blouse looks lovely and the binding neckline also suits the style of blouse. I agree with the others and encourage you to try again with silk or some other less "fray prone" fabric. Your dart slash looks fabulous!
Danvillegirl said... (1/29/14 5:17 AM) Reply
Your photo of your blouse truly caught my attention. I think it looks good on you. I may have to try this. I own one Marfy pattern which I have never tried. Looks like you did a great with this even though you are not liking your garment.
Sharonspils said... (1/29/14 0:19 AM) Reply
I agree with Sew Good as I think it looks very pretty on you. I am also petite but do plan to put the elastic in the hem and wear it over my skirt.
Sew Good said... (1/28/14 10:18 PM) Reply
I realize you are not thrilled with the way your shirt turned out, but I think it's spectacular! I noticed the picture and thought, "that is the perfect shirt for me". Perhaps you will have different feelings when you make the shirt again out of a silk or another fabric. Thanks for the review!

Simplicity 1939