Pattern Reviews> Onion> 3021 (Wrap skirt)

Reviewed by:Asa Hagstrom

About Asa Hagstromstarstar
NA SWEDEN
Member since: 9/19/02
Posted on:6/30/05 2:33 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people

Sweater knit fabrics

HenriettenDK said... (2/27/06 9:07 AM) Reply
It looks great, the appliques are fantastic...Well done!
KathleenS said... (1/13/06 4:52 AM) Reply
This is absolutely beautiful!
Vibek said... (8/21/05 1:26 PM) Reply
Havent' seen this before today, just adding my praise. The skirt looks lovely.
Deepika said... (7/26/05 10:16 PM) Reply
Asa, your skirt is just too gorgeous and the flower appliques are darling. Your attention to detail is inspiring!
Karin Mantefors said... (7/26/05 11:02 AM) Reply
Åsa It looks beautiful! I never thought that old ugly to me fabric could come out as good, like the silverbullets too, I still haven´t used mine, saving for a special project
sherry pete said... (7/5/05 10:14 AM) Reply
Asa--Beautiful work!! and wonderful sewing testimonial of our PR weekend --thanks for creating and posting it so soon- its inspiring!!
inkyannie said... (7/2/05 11:54 PM) Reply
What a gorgeous skirt. I really like the idea of the appliques. And just enough to give it that perfect look!
mrs quickly said... (7/2/05 12:26 PM) Reply
Love the skirt. I looks great on you. Very flattering.
MaryBeth said... (7/2/05 7:23 AM) Reply
I missed this one! Arghhhh, working too much. I want to say, Nice job! Asa. I think this is a good pattern to try out. Thanks for all the tips.
Danvillegirl said... (7/2/05 6:47 AM) Reply
Skirt is very flattering on you. Fits perfect. Like the appliques, just adds the right touch to the skirt.
Asa Hagstrom said... (7/1/05 2:04 PM) Reply
Thanks for your kind words! I'm looking forward to trying more Onion patterns soon... They're really nicely packaged, too, in a cardboard folder that has all the instructions printed on it.
Teri said... (7/1/05 11:03 AM) Reply
Very, very pretty!
Modiste Madness said... (7/1/05 9:44 AM) Reply
Such a feminine and attractive skirt. Your work is wonderful!
MariaDenmark said... (7/1/05 7:54 AM) Reply
Åsa - it's beautyfull! I love the applique too!
jlg said... (7/1/05 5:13 AM) Reply
Delightful skirt. Very pretty on you.
aneri_masi said... (7/1/05 2:10 AM) Reply
I definitely like your version better than Jette's. Color, applique, everything is SO beautiful! You are so creative and inspiring.
Katharine in BXL said... (6/30/05 11:50 PM) Reply
Pretty skirt! Congrats on your recent marriage too :)
Tini said... (6/30/05 11:47 PM) Reply
Åsa, what a great skirt! I even like yours bettern than Jettes. It fits you beautifully and I love the applique & the bullets! Isn't it funny, that plain fabric looks so "unfinished" ;) ?
drsue said... (6/30/05 11:24 PM) Reply
Wonderful job on this. Very high end designer.
Tiner W said... (6/30/05 9:51 PM) Reply
I love your skirt! The drape of the fabric is so pretty, and I love, love the appliques!
hongkongshopper said... (6/30/05 7:11 PM) Reply
Very nice skirt. The appliques make it special.
els said... (6/30/05 6:38 PM) Reply
Åsa your skirt is beautiful, the appliqué flowers make this skirt a very unique one. Looks great on you.
AnneM said... (6/30/05 6:18 PM) Reply
Very nice skirt, Åsa. That trim doesn't look like it was once an ugly fabric. Good job on the flowers as well.
Maychi said... (6/30/05 5:57 PM) Reply
Beautiful skirt! Love the appliques!
Amelie said... (6/30/05 5:06 PM) Reply
What a beautiful skirt!! There are lot of wonderful details. The fabric that you used for the appliques is so great.
Clemmie said... (6/30/05 4:26 PM) Reply
What a great skirt- the fabric and colours are so nice! Lovely flowers too. Thank you for a really informative review!
Mary Stiefer said... (6/30/05 4:00 PM) Reply
What a great set of appliques. That's exactly what was needed.
Cambric Tea said... (6/30/05 3:29 PM) Reply
It's so pretty! All of the Onion pattern reviews have been wonderful.
Patti B said... (6/30/05 3:16 PM) Reply
Your skirt is lovely and looks very nice on you. The appliques are the finishing touch and your review is quite helpful. The only Danish I know is how to say 'chicken' -- our Danish exchange student's legacy.
Mlle Laura said... (6/30/05 3:08 PM) Reply
What a beautiful skirt. The flowers are lovely, they really make the skirt one of a kind.
Gigi Louis said... (6/30/05 3:00 PM) Reply
Wow, Åsa, your skirt is wonderful! I've been looking at this pattern for awhile wondering how it would look on me. It's beautiful on you. The appliqués make this skirt so unique. I guess I will have to put it on my list.....
cindyann said... (6/30/05 2:54 PM) Reply
Lovely, Asa! The appliques make it quite unique.
Carina said... (6/30/05 2:49 PM) Reply
Oh Åsa, the skirt is absolutely gorgeous! I really like it on Jette, the designer, too, but the flower appliqués makes it really something special. Oh, I wish my legs were a little bit longer!
Motorposus said... (6/30/05 2:44 PM) Reply
It looks beautiful on you, and the appliques are just the right touch. Thanks for the detailed review.

More Knits