Mood Fabrics

Member since: 6/26/04
Posted on:7/6/05 3:39 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
hongkongshopper said... (7/7/05 5:57 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone! You really inspire me to go forth and make more!
Clev said... (7/7/05 11:58 AM) Reply
It's beautiful, love the look, love the fabric. Excellent work. Very happy you posted this review. I give emmaonesock a look, everyone seems to like that company.
Danvillegirl said... (7/7/05 8:54 AM) Reply
Love your top. Like the back motif placement. The fabric looks better on that on EOS website.
AnneM said... (7/7/05 8:35 AM) Reply
Great use of the design. That top is very nice on you, I think. In fact, your version is probably my favorite of all I've seen for this style.
Lisa Laree said... (7/7/05 7:12 AM) Reply
Love the top in the print! One of these days I'll get bold enough to try some of EOS's great prints in a top... and I definitely agree, this pattern is worth the !!! to get it fitted.
CarolynGM said... (7/7/05 6:18 AM) Reply
HKS - you did a great job making this pattern work for you. It looks terrific in that print.
Kathryn said... (7/7/05 0:32 AM) Reply
I love the way you placed the prints across the front and back, hks! The way you did the front makes the eye follow the flow of the print--very attractive. The top turned out really cute and is flattering on you. Great job!
Ying said... (7/6/05 12:56 PM) Reply
I have this pattern but didn't consider making it because of the 'difficult' reviews. Your review gave me confidence to try it and takes some measurements beforehand. Great review!!
Tiner W said... (7/6/05 12:28 PM) Reply
Oh, I really like this! I have this pattern as well, but all the alterations people have had to do on it made me hesitant to try it. Maybe I will... .
Deepika said... (7/6/05 12:22 PM) Reply
I recognize that fabric :) Great top! I have this pattern too.
Diane E said... (7/6/05 11:13 AM) Reply
This is beautiful - very classy. There's something about that neckline that says "dress up." Thanks for giving me more encouragement to pull this pattern out of the drawer and try it!
purpleseamstress said... (7/6/05 10:31 AM) Reply
Really nice fit and gorgeous fabric. You should get lots of wear from this blouse.
Twinkster said... (7/6/05 10:06 AM) Reply
Very clever to center the design so nicely on the back. This is a beautiful shirt.
Hilary said... (7/6/05 8:30 AM) Reply
Lovely shirt! I love the fabric, very pretty!
bunz said... (7/6/05 7:20 AM) Reply
Wow! Excellent use of PR info (ain't it amazing what a group coming together can do??). And love that fabric for that top -- very good eye. I looked at that one a million times and wondered how it could be used :-)
Vonnevo said... (7/6/05 6:16 AM) Reply
HKS, it's gorgeous !!!
jlg said... (7/6/05 6:03 AM) Reply
Your top turned out great. Very nice on you.

Understanding Knit Fabrics