|I use gallon size bags purchased at the dollar store for each project. When I am planning a project I:
1. Use a hole-puncher and place a hole in the center just under the zip.
2. Place the pattern envelope in the plastic bag.
3. Go through my notions stash and place applicable items in the bag.
4. Write a list of the needed notions and check off the items I already have.
5. I place a hanger through the hole of the project bag and hang it in my project closet. Once I get the fabric for the project, I can hang it on the hanger until I am ready for it. Once I'm done with the project, I already have a hanger for it!
The bags are reusable because I don't write anything on it since it's see-through.