|MEASURING FOR COMMERCIAL BRA SIZE
Note: The breasts must be nude when these measurements are taken.
1. Wrap the tape measure directly under your breasts, around the rib cage. Measure snugly.
2. Add 5 inches to the rib cage measurement. For example: 31 plus 5 equals 36 inches (78.5 cm plus 12.5 cm equals 91 cm).
3. If the measurement is an odd number (3, 5, 7, etc.), go to the next highest size.
1. Measure circumference (front and back) all around and across the fullest point of the breasts (across both tips).
2. Compare the band size to the measurements below. If the difference is:
1 inch (25 mm) or more, use an A cup;
2inches (5 cm) or more, use a B cup;
3 inches (7.5 cm) or more, use a C cup;
4 inches (10 cm) or more, use a D cup.