|FROM THE SIMPLICITY WEBSITE:
For the first time, Simplicity®, Vogue®/Butterick® andMcCall's® have collaborated to help home sewers achieve a better fit when using our patterns. This brochure, "Do You REALLY Know Your Pattern Size?" can be viewed and printed from our Web site using Adobe® Acrobat Reader, a free application available for downloading directly from Adobe's web site.
The brochure is also available in printed form for FREE in your favorite Fabric and Craft store. Ask for it by name if you don't see it at the check out counter or in the pattern department.
This brochure includes detailed information on:
* How to Measure
* Pattern Industry Standard Body Measurement Chart for Misses Sizes
* A Body Measurement Worksheet
* Information on How to use Measurements to Determine Your Pattern Size
* Instructions on How to Increase The Size of a Dart
* Fitting FAQ's (frequently asked questions)
To view the brochure you MUST use Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
THIS BROCHURE DOES TELL YOU ABOUT FULL BUST vs. HIGH BUST.