Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
- Different designer seam finishes.
- Adding real buttonholes to the sleeve.
- Adding a shoulder pad in an unlined jacket.
- How to alter the pattern to hide the interfacing.
- Topstitching tips and techniques.
- Changing the hem for a polished finish on the inside.
Suggested Pattern: Burda 7018 - Denim Jacket.
Note: Jacket Fitting will not be discussed in this class. Join us in the "Create a Jacket Muslin" class for fitting questions.
This is a Video Class! You can watch them whenver you want and ask questions as you sew-along.
This is a video class. With over 1.5 hours of high def videos! Start watching as soon as you register! See sample below.
Instructor: Angela Wolf
Personal circumstances keep me from making my desi... more...
This is an excellent class. Angela's instructions... more...